Read the absolutely worst jokes here. We’ve singled out 20 of our very best bad jokes. One often says that bad jokes are flat, crass, vulgar or obvious. Regardless of what one might think due to the name, bad jokes often make you crack a smile.
Best bad jokes 1-10
1. Who wins at chess – Bush or Osama Bin Laden?
– Bin Laden, because Bush is missing two towers.
2. Little Sarah was sitting in the car with her mother when suddenly a huge dildo flew right onto the windshield.
Little Sarah: “What was that?”
Mother: “Uhm… a really big insect.”
Little Sarah: “Damn, it had a really big dick!”
3. How do you please nine out of ten people?
– Gang rape.
4. What did one road say to the other?
– See you at the corner!
5. What’s the difference between a lion and a giraffe?
– A giraffe has a bigger neck.
6. An Irishman walked past a bar…
7. Why are fish ugly?
– Because they’re created in water.
8. What’s the difference between bird flu and swine flu?
– If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.
9. What caused the airline to go bankrupt?
– Runway inflation.
10. Did you hear about the fire at the circus?
– It was in tents.
Best bad jokes 11-20
11. What did the lamp post say to the other?
– Shall we go out together?
12. Who can shave 25 times a day and still have a beard?
– A barber.
13. What’s the similarity between a frying pan and a whore?
– Both can make the sausage grow.
14. Two cows are standing in a grazing area and suddenly one of them says “Mooo!”
Disappointed, the other one says: “Uh, I was just about to say that.”
15. Can Muslims watch a movie starring Kevin Bacon?
16. The girl says: “I’m freezing.”
The guy says: “Well, go to the corner, it’s 90 degrees there.”
17. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
18. What do you call a whore in a wheelchair?
19. What color is the mailbox on the inside?
20. – Dad, can you help me with my math?
– What do you need help with?
– I’m supposed to find the common denominator…
– What the hell, you still haven’t found it? We were looking for that too when I was in school.